25 – 27 September 2019
Mövenpick Hotel Berlin, Germany
This marcus evans conference will discuss organisational issues and other challenges of sustainable innovation, as well as forthcoming trends in R&D and innovation in an open and honest discussion focused on sharing and expanding knowledge and new ideas.
Attend cutting-edge conference sessions, obtain access to unique expertise and take away new solutions to your day-to-day business challenges.
- Discuss with your peers how to organise R&D to stay truly agile
- Discover advantages of global and local R&D
- Benchmark new approaches in innovation and R&D
- Learn about forthcoming trends in R&D and innovation
- Explore main factors for identifying the best incubators
Keynote Speakers include:
- Oliver Hirschfelder, Vice President Innovation & Business Development, Siemens
- Maurice Geraets, Vice President Innovation, NXP
- Henning Trill, Vice President of Corporate Innovation, Bayer
- Wolfgang Reich, Director Innovation Management, BASF
- Luis Allo, Global Director R&D, External Technology Innovation, Consumer Self Care – OTC, Johnson & Johnson, Switzerland
Subscribers to the R&D Today newsletter will receive a code for a 200 Euro discount – don’t miss out – sign up here!
To find out more please visit the event website: http://bit.ly/2YkNWvm
For registration fees, please email [email protected] or call: + 357 22 849 425