Digital innovation, the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI are reshaping and transforming society and business – the R&D Management Conference 2018 will provide a forum for new ideas and thinking on how to adapt management approaches to enable innovation in such a different environment.
The conference takes place 2-4 July 2018 at Politecnico di Milano, Italy, and is preceded by a Doctoral Workshop on 30 June and 1 July.
Watch our introduction video below, or on YouTube here.
More information is available on www.rnd2018.polimi.it.
The keynote speakers include:
- Frank Piller – Vice Dean of RWTH School of Business & Economics, Professor and Chair of Technology & Innovation Management and Academic Director at RWTH Aachen, and Fraunhofer Executive MBA
- Melissa Schilling – John Herzog Family Professor of Management and Organizations at New York University – Stern School of Business
- Annabelle Gawer – Professor of Digital Economy, Co-Director of the University of Surrey Centre for the Digital Economy, and Co-Chair of the AOM Specialized Conference on Big Data and Managing in a Digital Economy
- Gianvito Lanzolla – Head of Faculty of Management and Professor of Strategy at Cass Business School, London
- Arrigo Berni – Chairman of Moleskine
- Francesco Starace – CEO of Enel
- Dovev Lavie – Full Professor of Management at Bocconi University, Milan, and Former Associate Editor at the Academy of Management Journal and Strategic Management Journal
- Lucia Chierchia – Head of Innovation Hub at Electrolux
- Fabio Nappo – Cross-Category Project Leader at Whirlpool Corporation
- Enrico Sola – Communication Manager at McKinsey & Co.
- Giovanni Tagliabue – Head of Business Innovation & Development at Edison
A full list of the tracks is now available
Find out more about the Politecnico di Milano at www.polimi.it
To see what happened at the R&D Management Conference 2017 click here.