Berlin, Germany, with an option to attend virtually
2 – 4 February, 2022, 08:30 CET
Drive value capabilities and strategic alignment to improve project and portfolio management
Prioritising projects is critical to avoid wasteful or loss-making investments. This conference looks at the different techniques available for portfolio management and features case-studies from industry.
The marcus evans 3rd edition Strategic Project and Portfolio Management conference will present practical case studies and interactive discussions that will address some key topics
- – how to leverage resource capacity management to drive strategic alignment, maximise portfolio value
- – effective ways of balancing the portfolio and mitigating risks
- – how to build on the capabilities value within the organisation.
This conference aims to equip you with innovative and effective solutions on how to transform your company’s strategy into project delivery, drive PM competency development across the organisation and to provide comprehensive project leadership and boost operational excellence.
The organisers say there will be opportunities to discuss all these topics and more in an open and engaging environment, with plenty of networking and brainstorming during interactive sessions and workshop.
Best practices and case studies from:
- Una Hügli, Head of Project Portfolio Management & Senior Strategy Manager, Swarovski, Switzerland
- Beat Schybli, Portfolio Management and PMO Lead, Takeda, Switzerland
- Valérie Gibert, Head of Project Management Office, Projects Operational Department, ENGIE, France
- Kasia Grzybowska, Regional Sustainability Manager for Zone AOA, Assistant Vice President, Nestlé, Switzerland
- Paul Beelen, Global Portfolio Manager, FrieslandCampina, the Netherlands, Chairman of the Board of Association for Project Portfolio Managers (BVPPM)
- Andrea Redaelli, Corporate Projects and Portfolio Management, PMP®, HUGO BOSS, Switzerland