R&D Management published a special edition on business model innovation in June 2014. This included a special editorial piece alongside five related papers which together form a comprehensive analysis of business model innovation.
The papers contained within the special issue are:
- Creating and capturing value from external knowledge: the moderating role of knowledge intensity
- The changing university business model: a stakeholder perspective
- The fit between technological innovation and business model design for firm growth: evidence from China
- An exploration of business model development in the commercialization of technology innovations
- Business model renewal and ambidexterity: structural alteration and strategy formation process during transition to a Cloud business model