Many students have gained support from RADMA to pursue their studies or to present their work at conferences.
Some of those that have benefited are featured in our ‘Celebrating 40 years category‘
RADMA provides funding in the following areas:
- Doctoral studies (annual call)
- Postgraduate student research support (open call)
- Student attendance at the R&D Management Conference (annual call)
- RADMA has regular calls for applications to these funding streams.
Support is generally focused on the field of ‘R&D management’. Though not intended as a rigorous and exhaustive list, the following themes may be understood as a working definition of the field.
- Management and exploitation of scientific and technological activity within firms and public bodies
- Determinants of organisation-level performance in research, development, product design and innovation
- The interaction of organisation-wide processes such as strategy formulation and human resources with R&D
- The relationship between organisation-level activities and performance, and national and regional innovation systems or technology, science and industrial policies
RADMA will generally regard applications for research that explore important relevant issues or furthers understanding in one or more of these areas to be within our definition of the field.
For more information and how to apply see the website: RADMA