The Journal of Cleaner Production is an international, transdisciplinary journal focusing on Cleaner Production, Environmental, and Sustainability research and practice. Through published articles, it aims to help societies become more sustainable.
‘Cleaner Production’ is a concept that aims at preventing the production of waste, while increasing efficiencies in the uses of energy, water, resources, and human capital.
The Journal of Cleaner Production serves as a platform for addressing and discussing theoretical and practical cleaner production, encompassing environmental, and sustainability issues in corporations, governments, education institutions, regions, and societies.
Subject areas include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaner production and technical processes
- Sustainable Development and Sustainability
- Sustainable Consumption
- Environmental and sustainability assessment
- Sustainable Products and Services
- Corporate sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Governance, legislation, and policy for sustainability