The 2018 R&D Management Conference has opened its call for papers – the deadline for abstracts is 15 February 2018.
The topics for this year are:
- General Submissions
- Digital platforms and digital technologies: challenges and opportunities for innovation scholars and practitioners
- Environmental sustainability, social impact and innovation
- Finance for innovation: new tools and approaches
- Implementing open innovation: from theory to practice
- Innovation and R&D management in family firms
- Innovation dynamics and organizational performance: novel strategies and approaches
- Managing at the intersection between Innovation and supply chain management
- R&D management and international business
- Resilience & innovation
- Re-thinking design thinking: emerging challenges and future evolutions
- Team, leadership & organization for creativity and innovation
- Open innovation intermediaries: tools, platforms and communities
- Circular economy put into practice: opportunities and challenges for innovative industrial paradigms
- Digitally-enabled business model innovation
- Innovation in public utility services: opening the “black boxes”
- Leveraging open innovation to improve society
All abstracts and papers received by the submission deadline will be evaluated in a double-blind review process. The final accepted papers that are presented in the conference sessions will be published in the R&D Management conference proceedings.
Abstracts and Papers must be submitted via the R&D Management 2018 conference website at this link.
The submission deadline for abstracts is February 15th and for final papers is May, 31st, 2018.
To contact the conference organizers, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The organizers will reply as soon as possible.